Lake Pinnow is surrounded by forest and is located in the Schlaubetal Nature Park, about 15 km west of the small town of Guben in the district of Spree-Neiße. Small bathing beaches, a restaurant near the lake and a boat rental are the best prerequisites for relaxing hours in nature.
Facts and figures
- Size of the lake: 54 ha
- Max. depth: approx. 11 metres
Fishing (DAV waters), bathing, paddling, rowing, canoeing, diving*.
* Possibility given, but no rental or tourist offer at the lake.
Water tourism use is permitted all year round.
Swimming is permitted on the small sandy beaches along the edge of Lake Pinnow. Some of these are designated nudist beaches. The water quality is monitored by Spree-Neisse district council and has been classified as good (information correct as at 2017). The beaches at Lake Pinnow are not supervised.
Water sports providers
- Rowing boat hire at Pinnower See campsite
- Parking available near the lake
- Sanitary facilities available at Pinnower See campsite (charges apply)
- Wi-Fi access (charges apply, ask at campsite reception for codes)
Leisure facilities and activities
- Playground and volleyball court at Pinnower See campsite
- Walking trail around the lake with twelve information boards and plenty of interesting facts about native bird species
Food and drink around Lake Pinnow
- Karpfenschänke hotel and restaurant
- Snack bar/bistro at Pinnower See campsite
Accommodation and camping at Lake Pinnow
- Hotel and Restaurant Karpfenschänke
- Camping site at Lake Pinnow
Diese Karte kann nicht von Google Maps geladen werden, da Sie in den Datenschutz- und Cookie-Einstellungen externen Inhalten nicht zugestimmt haben.