Lake Pinnow is surrounded by forest and situated within the Schlaube Valley Nature Park. Small beaches for swimming, a restaurant near the lake and the opportunity to hire boats make this the perfect place to relax.
Facts and figures
- Size of the lake: 54 ha
- Max. depth: approx. 11 metres
Fishing (managed by the DAFV fishing association), swimming, rowing, windsurfing, diving
Water tourism activities are permitted throughout the year.
Swimming is permitted on the small sandy beaches along the edge of Lake Pinnow. Some of these are designated nudist beaches. The water quality is monitored by Spree-Neisse district council and has been classified as good (information correct as at 2017). The beaches at Lake Pinnow are not supervised.
Water sports providers
- Rowing boat hire at Pinnower See campsite
- Parking available near the lake
- Sanitary facilities available at Pinnower See campsite (charges apply)
- Wi-Fi access (charges apply, ask at campsite reception for codes)
Leisure facilities and activities
- Playground, barbecue area and volleyball court at Pinnower See campsite
- Walking trail around the lake with twelve information boards and plenty of interesting facts about native bird species
Food and drink around Lake Pinnow
- Karpfenschänke hotel and restaurant
- Snack bar/bistro at Pinnower See campsite
Diese Karte kann nicht von Google Maps geladen werden, da Sie in den Datenschutz- und Cookie-Einstellungen externen Inhalten nicht zugestimmt haben.