Lake Gross Düben
Lake Gross Düben is an idyllic swimming lake nestled within lush forest. Visitors are attracted to this place by its tranquillity and, in autumn, a bounty of wild berries and mushrooms. Holiday cabins can be rented on the eastern lakeshore.
This lake was created by flooding the former Sophie mining pit, a process which was completed in 1958.
Facts and figures
- Size of the lake: 4 ha
- Max. depth: 15 metres
Fishing, swimming, diving*
* Possibility given, but no rental or tourist offer at the lake.
The lake has sandy beaches surrounded by trees that provide shade. The water quality of the lake is good. The beaches are not supervised.
- Parking available (charges apply)
- Toilets and changing facilities available on the lake
Leisure facilities and activities on the lake
- Playground on the lakeshore
- Table tennis, bowling alley, volleyball court
- 1km loop trail around the lake
Accommodation at Lake Groß Düben
- 6 bungalows
- 1 villa
Diese Karte kann nicht von Google Maps geladen werden, da Sie in den Datenschutz- und Cookie-Einstellungen externen Inhalten nicht zugestimmt haben.