Lake Gross Düben
Lake Gross Düben is an idyllic swimming lake nestled within lush forest. Visitors are attracted to this place by its tranquillity and, in autumn, a bounty of wild berries and mushrooms. Holiday cabins can be rented on the eastern lakeshore.
This lake was created by flooding the former Sophie mining pit, a process which was completed in 1958.
Facts and figures
- Size of the lake: 4 ha
- Max. depth: 15 metres
Fishing, swimming, diving
The lake has sandy beaches surrounded by trees that provide shade. The water quality of the lake is good. The beaches are not supervised.
- Parking available (charges apply)
- Toilets and changing facilities available on the lake
Leisure facilities and activities on the lake
- Playground on the lakeshore
- Table tennis, bowling alley, volleyball court
- 1km loop trail around the lake
Diese Karte kann nicht von Google Maps geladen werden, da Sie in den Datenschutz- und Cookie-Einstellungen externen Inhalten nicht zugestimmt haben.