“Sprucker Mühle” Local History Museum
Art and culture under the roof of an old mill. The “Sprucker Mühle” is a former grain mill, first referenced in 1363. Following several fires, starting from 1980 it was converted and expanded into a museum. Since 1985 the building has housed Guben’s local history museum, which looks back on a ninety-year history of its own. The well-preserved technical facilities date back to the nineteenth century and the first half of the twentieth century. The building ensemble is a protected monument.
also open by arrangement with the Stadt- und Industriemuseum Guben
AddressHeimatmuseum "Sprucker Mühle"
Diese Karte kann nicht von Google Maps geladen werden, da Sie in den Datenschutz- und Cookie-Einstellungen externen Inhalten nicht zugestimmt haben.