Which lakes have children’s play areas that are open to the public?
There are lots of places for children to let off steam in the Lusatian Lakeland.
The following beaches/villages have playgrounds:
- Senftenberg marina
- Gaumensegel /Blue Bridge
- Grosskoschen (in the family park, at the water sports centre and on Grosskoschen beach)
- In the village of Geierswalde, next to the Zur Grubenlampe restaurant (approx. 600m from the beach)
- Lohsa (next to the glass pyramid)
- Klitten (campsite)
- near Friedersdorf (Silbersee campsite)
- at the Grünewalder Lauch campsite
- Bagenz side
- Klein Döbbern site
- Two public playgrounds
- Miniature golf at Lake Halbendorf campsite