Rest Area for Boaters: Lake Geierswalder See
The rest area and campsite are run by the Zweckverband Lausitzer Seenland Sachsen (Lusatian Lakeland Association). During the season (01.04. - 31.10.) a harbour master is on site in the marina.
The water recreation area has a slipway, moorings, sanitary facilities and rest areas. There are 20 berths for boats measuring 2.80 x 8 metres, land berths for dinghies and parking facilities for trailers.
In the newly built multifunctional building, WC, washing and shower facilities, of course with hot water, as well as a kitchen are available for a fee.
About 200 metres away is the LeuchtTurm Hotel with catering and overnight accommodation.
Services at a glance:
- 20 water berths (no permanent berths)
- Land berths for dinghies
- boats up to max. 8.00 m long and 2.80 m wide
- Pitches for 18 motorhomes, plus several plots for tents
- Parking space for trailers (on request)
- Slipway (without crane)
- Sanitary facilities (showers and toilets, disposal for chemical toilets)
- Washing machine / dryer
- Catering / Hotel approx. 200 m away
AddressWasserwanderrastplatz Geierswalder See
02979 Elsterheide OT Geierswalde
Diese Karte kann nicht von Google Maps geladen werden, da Sie in den Datenschutz- und Cookie-Einstellungen externen Inhalten nicht zugestimmt haben.