Four Ponds Tour
Right at the beginning, the adventurous little forest trail winds past the Great Sand Shaft. This enchants with its turquoise-green colour. If you continue to follow the signs, you will reach the next pond with a small rest area where you can take a break. With renewed energy, the tour can finally be continued. After leaving the forest path, there is a view of the Petermann pond in the distance. There is also a Friesian horse farm on the left. From now on, follow an asphalt road back to the family park. On the way back, follow the path next to the Steinwerk siding. Here you walk through the pine forest.
Length: 9 km
Duration: approx. 3 hours
Start/finish: car park at the Senftenberger See family park
Route: Family park - Large sand shaft - Small sand shaft - Petermann pond - Frisenpferdezucht vom Seenland - Family park.
Logo/ route signs: yellow bar on white background
- By car from Dresden: take the A13 motorway to the Ruhland exit, continue on the B169 to the Senftenberg-Zentrum / Hoyerswerda exit, via the B96 in the direction of Hoyerswerda / Bautzen to Großkoschen, in Großkoschen follow the blue signposts to the family park
- By car from the direction of Berlin: take the A13 motorway to the Großräschen exit, continue on the B96 until exit Senftenberg-Zentrum / Hoyerswerda, in the direction of Hoyerswerda / Bautzen to Großkoschen, in Großkoschen follow the blue signposts to the family park
- Public Transport: RE15 Dresden Hbf - Großenhain - Ruhland, continue with RE18 to Senftenberg; RE 18 Dresden - Großenhain - Ruhland - Senftenberg; RB24 Cottbus - Senftenberg; RE3 Berlin - Falkenberg, continue with RB 24 to Senftenberg; from Senftenberg you can use bus line 619 or 620; arrival from Hoyerswerda can be by bus and train (line 619 and S4 in connection with line 620)
Possible combinations: Hike Buck'sche Schweiz from Hosena
Places of interest:
- Large sand shaft, small sand shaft, Petermann pond
- Frisenpferdezucht of the lake district
- Senftenberg Lake observation tower
- Family park at Lake Senftenberg
- from May to October there are several places to eat open in the Großkoschen family park
- Café and Restaurant Sonnenhof 1864 in the centre of Großkoschen open all year round (approx. 2km from the car park)
- Hiking and cycling map 1:50,000, Lusatian Lakeland, publisher: Sachsen Kartographie, 2020, ISBN: 978-3-86843-021-9
- Brochure "Hikes between the Spreewald, Lusatian Lakeland and Kmehlen Mountains", Publisher: District of OberspreewaldLausitz, 2018
Diese Karte kann nicht von Google Maps geladen werden, da Sie in den Datenschutz- und Cookie-Einstellungen externen Inhalten nicht zugestimmt haben.