“Seeschlange” Road Train
Tours with the Seeschlange road train take place from April to October.
Departure from Lake Senftenberger See Family Park, Senftenberg village district of Großkoschen
- Round trip through the Lusatian Lake District, every Wednesday at 1 p.m., around three hours with a coffee break
- Taster tour around Lake Geierswalder See, every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday (April - October) at 10 a.m., approximately two hours
- Trip to the Krabat Mill in Schwarzkollm: Mondays June 26, July 12, August 2 and September 6, 2021 at 1 p.m., approximately 4.5 hours
- From the Sandy Bathing Area to the Coal River – Trip on a road train and personnel transport wagon into the operational surface mine: June 15 and September 14, 2021 at 1 p.m., approximately six hours
- Children’s Discovery Tour: June to August, approximately 1.5 hours
- Trip with boat tour on the Aqua Phoenix: Sundays May 2, May 23, June 20, July 4, July 18, August 1, August 15, September 5, October 3, 2021 at 2 p.m., approximately 3.5 hours
- “Sharp Yellow” Tour: Trip on the “Seschlange” road train with a tasting and factory tour of the famous Senftenberg liqueur factory, on June 18, 2021 at 2:30 p.m.
All guided tours and tours are available on request individually and for groups.
Extras: The tour operator iba-aktiv-tours also offers bike rental and organises individual catering during the tours, multi-day offers with overnight stays, team events and company parties and functions.
Advance booking is recommended due to the high demand.
Visit the company’s website for more prices of tours with the Seeschlange road train.
- Information for guests with mobility impairments
- Information for guests with learning difficulties / "mental handicap"
- Information for guests with sensory impairments
- ServiceQuality Germany Level 1
AddressBuchung und Information
Straße zur Südsee 1
01968 Senftenberg OT Großkoschen
Diese Karte kann nicht von Google Maps geladen werden, da Sie in den Datenschutz- und Cookie-Einstellungen externen Inhalten nicht zugestimmt haben.