“Seeschlange” Road Train
Tours with the Seeschlange road train take place from April to October.
Departure from Lake Senftenberger See Family Park, Senftenberg village district of Großkoschen
- Taster tour around Geierswalde Lake - every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 10 a.m.
- Round trip with the lake snake to the coffee in Geierswalde - every Wednesday at 1 p.m.
- From the sandy beach to the coal seam - on the way to the active open-cast mine with a small train and a team transport vehicle - various dates
- Trip to the Krabat mill in Schwarzkollm - from June to Septmeber every first Tuesday of the month
- Trip to the model train and doll exhibition in Neupetershain - Fridays during the Brandenburg and Saxon summer holidays
- Children's discovery tour: every Monday during the Brandenburg and Saxon summer holidays
- Trip with boat tour on the Aqua Phoenix - every first and third Sunday of the month
Extras: The tour operator iba-aktiv-tours also offers bike rental and organises individual catering during the tours, multi-day offers with overnight stays, team events and company parties and functions.
Advance booking is recommended due to the high demand.
All dates can be found on the website.
Visit the company’s website for more prices of tours with the Seeschlange road train.
- ServiceQuality Germany Level 1
Buchung und Information
Straße zur Südsee 1
01968 Senftenberg OT Großkoschen
Diese Karte kann nicht von Google Maps geladen werden, da Sie in den Datenschutz- und Cookie-Einstellungen externen Inhalten nicht zugestimmt haben.