Cycle route around Lake Dreiweibern
The eight kilometre route around Lake Dreiweibern is ideal for cyclists in search of peace and tranquillity. The looped asphalt trail is particularly suited to families, and offers plenty of opportunities to observe the flora and fauna in and around the lake. The origins of the name ‘Dreiweibern’, which means ‘three wenches’ in German, is shrouded in mystery.
Distance: 8 kilometres
Start/end (recommended): Lohsa
Parking: At Weisskollm beach; at Lohsa beach near the pyramid
Terrain: The circular route follows the asphalt loop around the lake and is predominantly flat.
Attractions along the route
- Glass pyramid with restaurant
- Outdoor go-kart track in Lohsa
Food & drink: Grill & Chill glass pyramid on Lohsa beach and Hipos Beachbar on Weisskollm beach
Useful information for this route
- Swimming beaches: In Weisskollm and Lohsa (pyramid)
- Scenic views: Rest areas around the lake offer unrestricted views of the water
- Public toilets: At the beaches in Weisskollm and Lohsa (pyramid)
- Playgrounds: There is a large wooden play ship at the pyramid in Lohsa; Weisskollm beach has a beach volleyball court
- Most of the loop trail around the lake is not shaded
- The distance in kilometres is marked consistently along the loop trail, which is circular lake route no. 2
- Nearest circular lake route: Lake Bärwalde (19.5km); no direct link
Tip: The short loop around Lake Dreiweibern is also popular with in-line skaters.
Tour startParkplatz Dreiweiberner See
Tour endParkplatz Dreiweiberner See
Contact addressBraugasse 1
Diese Karte kann nicht von Google Maps geladen werden, da Sie in den Datenschutz- und Cookie-Einstellungen externen Inhalten nicht zugestimmt haben.