Sallgast Castle and Park
The 360m² property resembles an early medieval robber baron's castle and tells of many legends and anecdotes. Today it is mainly used as a wedding castle. The castle was built in the Renaissance period (1550) and rebuilt in 1911 by the German master builder Bodo Ebhardt. In the tower room there is a small exhibition about the history of the village and the castle.
The renovated castle now houses a wedding room, guest rooms and a conference room.
The landscaped park has been handed down since the 18th century. Access to the park is possible.
The castle includes:
- Park - Water tower
- Hotel (former barn)
- Moats and ponds
- Hotel am Schloss Sallgast"
- Homeland Museum
- meeting room
- Honeymoon Suite
- Mayor's office
- registry office
Guided tours on request at the Heimatverein Sallgast e.V.
AddressSchloss und Park Sallgast
Contact detailsTelephone: 035329 55934
Diese Karte kann nicht von Google Maps geladen werden, da Sie in den Datenschutz- und Cookie-Einstellungen externen Inhalten nicht zugestimmt haben.