Garden City Erika
The garden city Erika was built by the architect and builder Ewald Kleffel around 1917. He was a student of the architect Mayenburg, who designed the garden city Marga.
A school, an inn, a cultural centre, business premises and a church were built around the central market. Almost 1000 mining flats were built under the architectural direction of Ewald Kleffel. All the buildings are two-storey. Among other things, four civil servants' flats, four senior master's flats and A and B houses were built. The B-houses were exclusively for civil servants/employees and the A-houses for workers. The houses were connected by walls and each flat had a garden.
Guided tours through the garden city are available by appointment and during special opening hours of the arts centre.
In the future, a cycle path will also lead through the garden city of Erika, with various explanatory signs along the route.
Guided tours and museum visits run on a donation basis
02991 Lauta OT Laubusch
Diese Karte kann nicht von Google Maps geladen werden, da Sie in den Datenschutz- und Cookie-Einstellungen externen Inhalten nicht zugestimmt haben.