Lake Göhlen enjoys a delightful setting in a densely wooded valley within the Schlaube Valley Nature Park, and is one of the best places to fish in the region.
Facts and figures
- Size of the lake: 45 ha
- Max. depth: approx. 10 metres
Fishing (managed by the DAFV fishing association), swimming, rafting
There is a swimming area on the eastern shore, as you approach the lake from the direction of Gross Drewitz. The water quality is monitored by Spree-Neisse district council and has been classified as good (information correct as at 2017). The swimming area is not supervised. Parking is available near the lake. There are no sanitary facilities.
Water sports providers
- Landgasthof Wagenburg offers rafting for groups
Leisure facilities and activities
- Walks around Lake Göhlen, 6km (approx. 1.5 hours)
- Tractor tours and miniature train rides for groups available through Landgasthof Wagenburg
Food and drink around Lake Göhlen
- Landgasthof Wagenburg (approx. 10 minutes’ walk), opening times by arrangement
Diese Karte kann nicht von Google Maps geladen werden, da Sie in den Datenschutz- und Cookie-Einstellungen externen Inhalten nicht zugestimmt haben.