Lausitzer Seenland Forest Campsite
The campsite’s outstanding location means that you can enjoy a wide range of options for an active holiday. A well-developed cycle path network means that the area is ideal for fun-filled bicycle tours into the Lusatian Lake District. The campsite is right by the Lower Lusatian Mining Tour, the Schwarze Elster Cycle Path and the Tour Brandenburg.
Lake Senftenberger See nearby offers a wide range of water sports with boat rental, surfing and diving school and fishing areas.
- Number of tent spaces: 45
- Number of camper van spaces: 45
- Ground surface: Grass
Services: Wi-fi, breakfast roll service, gas cylinder exchange
Dogs are warmly welcomed.
Prices per night:
- Tent for up to 2 people: Euro 15 without electricity, with water; Euro 20 with electricity and water
- Campervan or caravan up to 2 people including electricity and water: Euro 25
- every additional adult: Euro 5
- children aged 3 to 14: Euro 3
Open all year round; reception open around the clock
Dogs free of charge.
Diese Karte kann nicht von Google Maps geladen werden, da Sie in den Datenschutz- und Cookie-Einstellungen externen Inhalten nicht zugestimmt haben.