Quad bike tours
Discover this exciting and varied landscape on a quad bike tour led by experienced and certified guides. We ride through renatured former opencast mining areas and alongside the lakes between Senftenberg, Hoyerswerda and Spremberg, and visit the mine at Welzow-Süd. Our guided quad-bike tours introduce you to a fascinating and diverse terrain. Young forest alternates with canyons and areas resembling steppes and deserts - landscapes normally only seen on TV.
Experience a landscape that is quite unique in Germany – either on a private tour with a guide or in groups, families or as a corporate day out. Special dispensations allow us to show you parts of the region that are normally inaccessible to visitors.
These high-quality and popular adventure tours have been running since 2005.
Every tour includes:
- Hire of quad bike, incl. fuel
- Certified and knowledgeable tour guide
- Briefing on the tour and the quad bike
- Practice at the quad-bike centre
We include plenty of rest stops, of course. Gift vouchers are available.
Taster tour (approx. one hour)
For anyone who fancies having a go on a quad bike. Ideal for novices and families with children. The price includes a drink at the rest stop.
- Price: €59.00 per person (just €30.00 for a passenger)
- Children aged between 7 and 11 can ride as passengers for €10.00
- All-inclusive package – includes a meal, a drink of your choice, hire of balaclava, gloves and single-use overalls: €89.00 per person (just €60.00 for passengers)
Lusatian Lakeland tour (approx. two hours)
Over hill and dale, through forest and meadow – unbridled off-roading fun.
For those who want a little more. The rest stop at the ‘Rusty Nail’ observation tower makes a welcome break on our exciting tour through the Lusatian Lakeland. The price includes a drink here.
- Price: €99.00 per person (just €50.00 for a passenger)
- Children aged between 7 and 11 can ride as passengers for €20.00
- All-inclusive package – includes a meal, a drink of your choice, hire of balaclava, gloves and single-use overalls: €129.00 per person (just €80.00 for passengers)
Half-day tour (approx. 3 hours)
An extended version of our most beautiful and most popular tour. For all those who want to enjoy the Lusatian Lakeland adventure for longer. This tour takes in additional attractions. The price includes a drink at one of the rest stops.
- Price: €149.00 per person (just €75.00 for a passenger)
- Children aged between 7 and 11 can ride as passengers for €30.00
- All-inclusive package – includes a meal, a drink of your choice, hire of balaclava, gloves and single-use overalls: €179.00 per person (just €105.00 for passengers)
Full-day tour (approx. 6 hours)
This tour is for experienced quad bikers and includes routes with a high proportion of off-roading. The first section takes us off road in the Lusatian Lakeland. After a break for lunch (meal and a drink of your choice included) at the Sveda Hof, we head for Welzow-Süd to visit an opencast mine. The price includes drinks when we stop for breaks. Minimum group size for this tour. 8-10 .
- Price: €299.00 per person for the all-inclusive package including a meal and a drink of your choice, hire of balaclava, gloves and single-use overalls (this tour is unsuitable for passengers)
Other tours and corporate events available.
Extras: We also make sure no one goes hungry. The Sveda Hof holiday park next door serves food and also offers accommodation for anyone wishing to stay overnight.
- All tours must be booked and confirmed in advance by telephone or email.
- All charges must be paid before the start of the tour by bank transfer, in cash, by debit card, or by voucher redemption. (No credit cards)
- We only accept vouchers issued by the Klein Partwitz Quad Centre and selected partners.
- The tour duration and route length are determined in accordance with the experience of the participants and the size of the group
- If you wish to use your own quad bike, please enquire about prices.
- Children over the age of 7 can be carried as passengers.
There are a few rules for riding a quad bike off road:
- You have to be an adult and in possession of a class B driving licence.
- You must present ID and your driving licence before the start of the tour
- Sturdy and robust clothing must be worn (long trousers and long-sleeved top, sturdy, closed footwear; and waterproof clothing; bring gloves and sunglasses)
- A complete change of clothing (including footwear) is recommended
- Helmets must be worn. These will be provided by the Klein Partwitz Quad Centre or you can bring your own.
- A balaclava must be worn under helmets hired from the quad bike centre for hygiene reasons. These can be purchased on the day (€3.00). Single-use overalls to protect your clothing from dirt and dust can be purchased before the start of the tour (€4.00).
- Participants must be accompanied by the tour guide on every part of the route.
- Before the start of the tour, participants must sign a tour contract and a liability waiver .
- All charges must be paid before the start of the tour in cash, by bank transfer, by debit card or by voucher redemption. (No credit cards or similar)
- We only accept our own vouchers and those of selected partners.